Thursday 26 March 2009

Transform me...


This is my absolute favourite part of the project, the fashion illustrations! I always leave them until the last minute and when i finally get down to drawing them i realise how much i love it. I never learn! I have uploaded a few of my fashion illustrations, im really pleased with the way they have turned out actually, i usually draw everything by hand but this time i thought i would be brave and use photoshop, even though technology is not my friend! They are no where near perfect and i would alter them if i had more time, but then again, i suppose everyone could acheive perfection if we had just a little more time...

M x

3 comments:

  1. Hellooooo! Love the fashion illustration. Very very lovely you big geek!!!!
    Rianna xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful illustration, I love it!


    xoxo

    Kelly

    http://www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com

    ReplyDelete